Friday 6 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello guys! Happy New Year and thanks for reading!!!

Sorry its been a while! Been very busy over Christmas and New Year having a much needed catching up session with friends and family and also doing the odd monoprint here and there! Received my first lomography camera from my dear brother so shall be uploading my first experiment film (providing I haven't destroyed it!) soon.

Also, seeing as its pretty much a month in advance I'd like to take a moment to inform you about an event I shall be attending and photographing, its a lovely gallery in Notting Hill and full of interesting and wonderful people, as well as amazing art, illustration, design and 3D work. So pop in and say hello, if you need any further information please don't hesitate to drop me a line:

lizzie_hug@hotmail.com



Also, I have been making orders to get more postcards printed and they have been selling rather fast! They are £1.00 each so if you have any requests please let me know and I can make more orders!

Also planning on entering a couple of competitions this month providing I can come up with something worth submitting! Wish me luck!

Love to you all, happy new year and all that!

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment