Sunday 26 February 2012

What's New, Pussycat?



Hello beauts! 
That's my cat Sophie in my rocking chair at my boyfriend's. Thought it'd be a nice little start to this post...


I have been so busy, hence why I have not posted! 


General News: 


I AM AN AUNTY! - Yes, that's right. I'm officially crazy aunty Lizzie. My dear little Nephew, Samir Nicholas Askri, 7lbs13oz was born very early this morning to my beautiful sister Lara. Extremely happy and proud. My Dad would be over the moon. Here is to the new little jewel in our family, and I vow to do the best by him and be the best aunty in the world!


COMMISSION - I have been commissioned for an eBook cover, for a book called 'Stinging The Devil' by Penny Nair Price. I should have it done in the next 3 weeks, as it is not a time sensitive project. But I am so very happy to be doing this for such a lovely lady and from what I've read, a fantastic author! The book shall be available to download onto Kindle from Amazon once everything is completed. 


ZINE - I have a new zine, which I shall be making lots of copies of and distributing to various zine houses just to see if they like a bit of me! It's about losing a parent as a teenager. In hind site I would have added more pages, but I'm very pleased with the messages I managed to spread across 12 pages. If anyone would like to purchase a copy, I shall work out my prices for it and get back to you! 



Other than all of this, I have been enjoying walks with my boyfriend, a SOCIAL LIFE which I have lacked due to project after project at the moment, a horrible rat infestation, awesome artist book studies, good tea, good conversation, good people, harmony. 

Beaut. 

Love you all dearly, thanks for reading xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment