Friday 11 January 2013

UPDATE!

Hi all!

Apologies for the lack of updating recently. As I've said before, I will be able to start blogging more regularly once I'm finished with university as I'll have much more time on my hands to create work to sell and exhibit, and real projects to work on! I cannot wait.

So just to keep you going, here is a little snippet of my (A3) sketchbook work. I have a love of work I need to do, hence why I am getting my head down until May, when I can surface for some air and regain some sanity! 

Trying not to be my own worst enemy when creating images, although I've had to admit I've really been putting myself off drawing and doing the whole 'everything I do is rubbish at the moment' thing, and now it's time to face the music...or...drawing medium I guess. 

It's all part of the process! Learning so much though :) 

Love being an illustrator, it's a real privilege.

Please give me a shout if you fancy a chat, or have some proposals for May 2013 and onwards! I will be free as a bird and would love to get involved in some collaborations, travelling exhibitions and what not! 

Lizzie x
















No comments:

Post a Comment