Thursday 14 February 2013

Organ Donation Poster


Hello everyone! 
Happy Valentines Day!
So, at the moment there is a huge campaign from the NHS to get people on the Organ and Tissue Donor register. At uni, we were approached by two representatives as part of a project, and were asked to all create a piece of artwork each to promote the campaign. 
Here is my piece, it's  functional poster that could be used and put up all over the place. It is non denominational which was part of the criteria and contains simple info graphics. 
Now, this is no where near my usual style and although it's not something I'm into, I'm very pleased with the look of it and think I could learn a bit more about info graphics and producing it for my freelance career as it seems like a mandatory skill to have as a creative freelancer. 
That's just my opinion! 
The poster is A1 in size and available to buy on request if you would like a print. 
Will be waiting to hear feedback from the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth to see if it gets picked. There have been some amazing entries so good luck to everyone! 
Have a lovely Valentines Day, and please, if you believe in organ donation, prove it. 
Sign up online here: www.organdonation.nhs.uk

Lizzie Hug x
COPYRIGHT 2012  
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
HUG THE ILLUSTRATOR
IMAGE IS NOT TO BE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment