Monday 22 April 2013

UPDATE FROM LIZZIE

HELLO EVERYONE!

So, apologies for the lack of updates recently, I have been MANIC with university deadlines and work.

I have some exciting updates in the pipeline, and a WHOLE backlog of work to upload onto here, as well as a general 're-snazz' of the blog to come!

I am leaving the comfortable grasp of university deadlines and support and entering the world of freelance and self-publishing as a newborn, graduate illustrator!

Please bare with me whilst my life moves from one mile stone to another, I'm very excited, apprehensive and cool as a cucumber, all at the same time!

I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter, and keep your eyes peeled for FAR MORE consistant posting and a whole new look for this blog!

Thanks!

Lizzie Hug aka Hug The Illustrator




No comments:

Post a Comment